Thursday, October 31, 2013

[Food] Birthday Bash Pt III

Phew, like never ending birthday posts. Promise this would be last. So I saved the best for last.


Celebration @TGIF no need I mention la right, I assure you there would be tons of them going through the same experience as me. Standing on a chair and sing is a tradition there I heard. Nevertheless, the team still planned everything well and much appreciation for the birthday brownie. Just a lesson learned: Never visit TGIF for birthdays.



 #1  A photo never published. The ugly side of me when I laughed too hard.



#2  The team.



#3  Yup, couple tees coordinate.



#4  Tennessee chicken.



#5  Garlic spaghetti vegetali.



 Official celebration @Palazzo


#6  Dont know how many days of wine already.



#7



#8  Scallop with crab roe appetizer.



#9  Pumpkin soup. A no-no.



#10  Signature pork chop.



#11  Signature pork rib. Yea, you guys can see how much I love pork rib, having it two days straight. Living up to its claim of a gigantic rib, you dont see it in this photo,but believe me, its REAL HUGE. But I still prefer Morganfield's so far.



#12  Favourite baked cheese. Love him.


The Palazzo

Address: 30 Jalan Manis 1, Taman Segar Cheras56100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone: 03-9134 2783
GM: Michael Mak +6010-2217-583 Email: info@thepalazzo.com.my





#13  Mango cake from family.



This should end my birthday celebration. Officially spent a quarter of a century.


4 comments:

Fifi ♥ said...

Happy Belated Birthday hun! Looks like you had an amazing time and a long celebration hehe! I found you through Tokyo Luxey ^_^ You're so pretty!!

xx
www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

AngelBong said...

Scallop with crab roe appetizer look yummy :)

Happy birthday to you :)

Unknown said...

Aww your outfit was so pretty! And so was the cake :3
Happy belated birthday, girly!
By the way, I'd love it if we could follow each other! Let me know if you follow me, so I can follow you right back <3

xoxo Payton of K-Party With Payton

Unknown said...

Hi Fifi,

Thanks darling! Aww, you are a Luxey too? Nice to meet you. Realized I have been following you awhile back. Nice blog there. Much love.

Hi Siawsiaw,

Hehe, food pictures can never go wrong :) Thanks dear! Can see you love enjoying life lots. Followed you!

Hi Payton,
Thank you darling! I have followed you back. Hugs and love.