Thursday, October 31, 2013

[Food] Birthday Bash Pt II

Remember the makan partner I mentioned? Well, she planned a whole day of outing for me. Researching for a good place to dine in is not an easy task, as I have a hard-to-satisfy tongue. Touched and blessed to have her in my life.


@Tamarind Springs. A good fine dining place doesn't only constitute good food, environment plays a role too. This place gains strong recommendation from me. I was first attracted to its bungalow forest kinda surrounding. The place is well built and surrounded by tomb features.



#8  The intrigued entrance.


#9  Greeted by a wall of accomplishments.



#10  Table seatings accompanied by candles. Recommended for romantic occasions.



#11  A few stairs down, I suppose are for night drinks. Great for chit chat area. There is even a pool, forestwalk, fountains all enclosed within the mother nature. For additional pictures, please visit my FB.
Did I mention they serve indochinese cuisine?



#12  Prawn something appetizers. Served as soon as we were seated.



#13  Tamarind drink. Appealing sour taste.



#14  Another cracker appetizer.



#15  Sparkling water. Be careful if you dine in fine dining, mineral water/ sparkling water are charged per 1L bottle. Usually ends in RM20+-



#16  Lamb cutlet. Sorry forgotten the sauce name. Worth trying.



#17  Softshell crab in tamarind.



#18  Garlic fried rice.



#19  She ordered this italian dessert, how sweet. Soft chocolate tart with passion fruit sauce, vanilla foam and saffron ice cream. Love vanilla foam the best.


Strongly recommended.

Tamarind Springs

Address: (Upper Level) Jalan 1, Taman Tun Abdul Razak, Selangor
Phone: +603 4256 9300
Visit: http://www.tamarindrestaurants.com/


#20  Happy faces shows how satisfied we are. This darling keep camwhoring with my babynex. Poof.




TBCed -----> Part III




No comments: