Monday, January 28, 2013

[Tutorial] Natural Brown Smokey Eyes

Hi peeps,


Did a makeup tutorial for brown smokey eyes as a request from a friend of mine. I chose brown because its the easiest to draw and can be worn on most days, although you dont kinda draw smokey eyes everyday la, I mean it could be worn during the daytime also as the one I have shown here is the natural, not the dramatic type.


And this tutorial could be applied on monolids as well as double eyelids. I have also shown how to create larger eyes (obviously), so consider this as a lifesaver for those monolids like me, I know how you all felt..


So now everyone can have beautiful eyes \(^o^)/



 #1 The top left are the results of monolids, after creating doublelid, with falsies on and final results on bottom right. Notice the dramatic difference? The tools most useful to create an impression of larger eyes are colour cons and doublelids.



#2 Products used in this tutorial






Ps: My tutorial here focuses mainly on the eyes, if you would like a focus on foundation routine, or even how to draw eyeliner, shading can send me requests ya..


Happy watching ^__^v

No comments: