Tuesday, December 25, 2012

[Travel] Christmas in Singapore 1

So this post have to be up first than the Cellnique's treatment review because I am thinking of alternating my posts, otherwise, would be like so boring right? Boyfie says my blog is boring, so now I wanna open to suggestions. You guys can request for blogposts too, since my blog here are mainly about travel, food and reviews.


Hardly find me so efficient, blogging about trip the next day I am back. Hehehe.


So I drove down to JB on Friday the 21st, expected the heavy traffic, since its the weekend before Christmas. But nay, the traffic is still bearable. Took me 4 hours to reach. Boyfie took half day leave to accompany me. After lunch at Kenny Rogers (cause its buy one free one quarter meal with RHB), its shopping time!

Shop shop and shop. But I dont have mood for shopping la. Although everywhere sales. Saving $$$ for trips! Discovered one particular place in Tebrau Aeon that sells korean inspired clothes. Totally korean feel. I know its hard to get Jusco selling korean stuffs. Forgot its name :O But its beside Body Glove and Hush Puppies. The top is from there. Thick knits. Thought of getting one for my Aussie trip. Bottoms sleigh leggings from DOuble rocks. 




After shopping, the usual date, movie la. Boyfie booked for Life of Pi, but the cinema went wrong with its projector :( Got refunded but I was wondering why wont they change halls :(( Bad service, dissapointed. So to fill up our craves for movies, we purchased another ticket to watch The Hobbit-seating Beanie Plex. Since I got to try Beanie, suan them la. Haha.

Comfortable seats! Unfortunately Beanie plex couldnt be booked online. According to Boyfie must go cinema ask. And only a few seats available. So must fast fast grab. Seats sold at RM28. There is another one at TGV Sunway Pyramid.

A younger and more reluctant Hobbit, Bilbo Baggins, sets out on a "unexpected journey" to the Lonely Mountain with a spirited group of Dwarves to reclaim a their stolen mountain home from a dragon named Smaug. Okay you guys can go read the reviews. If you are a fan of LOTR then you will definitely love this. Movie duration 3hours, luckily we bought Beanie plex :D



To be continued...

No comments: