Wednesday, January 12, 2011

[Random] Random Updates

Been busy with my thesis writing lately. A bunch of chromatograms, spectrums and data calculations to be done. Struggling with excel and treatment of figures into tables. Yeah, I admit I'm a noob in excel. Countless numbers and equations! Hope Hnin have ample of patience trying to understand. Feeling lucky I don't need to include anova *Sigh*

The tools that's a must for thesis writing-Since Dictionary.com is down for maintenance.


Mani I did for Christmas. Gonna re-do for Cny-in red this time :)

Travelled to bro's campus the other day. Dad keep pestering me with which course/uni I would take/enter for my postgrad studies. *Dilemma*

And I managed to catch a glimpse of this-Who's interested to go with me?
Find out more on wtusa.com

Oh and did I mention about my belated 21st birthday pressie? My first Coach Collectibles. Thanks Weng Hwa. ;)

No comments: