Saturday, December 8, 2012

[Random] December

Its December! Whats exciting about this final month is of course Christmas and a step closer to another year. Time passes very fast for sure. Like in a blink, I have already completed a year of my masters. Felt like just entered UCSI. Pooh. Anyway, how much resolutions have you guys achieved this year ? Left another month to get it all done.

 Planned a surprise birthday outing for housie that day. The initial plan is to have dinner at Uncle Jang, but since Mont Kiara is far (indirectly indicating I am lazy to drive :P), and I am afraid Ampang might have a terrible jam, so we decided to have a simple dinner at MV instead. A great night out to relax myself from lab work and much catching up to do with the fast pace of changing world. Christmas decos are beginning everywhere! Done your Christmas shopping yet? Seeing those door flowers, bells, ribbons, candies, gingerbreads, xmas socks,trees, presents just reminded me how much I love Christmas and how much I look forward to it. Owh, not forgetting songs too! Santa claus is coming to town~

I suppose everywhere have already begun decorating for Xmas (which is only two weeks away!)

My legs look elongated here, hee

Dinner at Din Tai Fung. Oriental. http://dintaifungmalaysia.com/ Famous for its xiao long bao. I especially love their truffle one. Comes in choice of either 6/8 pieces for a price of RM12++. Best eaten dipped with vinegar and ginger. Sorry no photo of xiao long bao here :P

Hooi Fang's. Beancurd Tong Fen. Tastes so-so

Mine's. Cha Jiang La Mian. Alike minced pork. Caution: Must be mixed and eaten immediately when served. Otherwise, it will dry out quickly, harder to mix and swallow. For your info, their chinese tea is refillable.

Waited till 9pm to enter delicious. http://www.thedeliciousgroup.com/ Not that the seats are full, but because they have 50% off for cakes after 9pm. Which is very worth! Promo available every Sunday to Thursday. I have never tried their sandwiches, burgers, pies and salad before, but their pastas and soups is up to their name, very delicious! (if u have strong flavor requirement like I do. I like creamy!

Happy Birthday Housie Hooi! Ordered Red Velvet and Banoffee Pie. Banoffee here stands for banana and toffee. This one is superb. Filling of caramel and bananas!

Super heart their lighting and ambience.


Managed to get something for myself for Xmas! Ya you guessed it right. Santa hat from SnJ for Rm4.90. Available in other varieties of mickey, minnie, reindeer and bow headbands as well!

the top left Xmas tree is from Gardens. Their theme: Blue and white xmas. WHat Xmas would you prefer this year? Red crimson? white xmas? or blue paradise? 


Cant wait to countdown for Xmas and New Year! Thanks for visiting!

Next up: Skincare review


No comments: